Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quality Time

Yesterday I got to spend some much needed one on one time with each of my siblings. Michael didn't go to school as my mom was sick and didn't wake up to take him, so he spent the day with me. We went to coldstone to visit my friend ryan at work and we got some delicious ice cream. We took pictures just for fun and he came to work with me. We had a fun time. I ended up stopping by my mom's to drop him off and decided to stay and visit for a bit. It was nice to see my mom for a few minutes. Cariann and I went on a long walk when she got home and had a very great conversation. And then to top off the night, Ashlie and I went to the drive in together to watch a movie, just the two of us. She ended up falling asleep halfway through, but it was still nice just having her there with me. I really need to spend more time like that with all of them. I miss spending that time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment